Here we are with the second month of 2017 and kudos to all those who have stick to their promises and still going on to accomplish their busy but fit goals.
And for those who have not started their busy but fit goals, its a great time to fresh start and new goals to be healthy.
It does not matter weather you are always regular to the gym or a seasoned gym visitor, a little push and motivation is all what is required to get you started and keep you on your toes.
With that thing in mind, I have listed top 10 exercise motivation quotes to get you started and be busy but fit from athletes, authors and philosophers. Its time to shop those gym clothes and GET, SET,GO !!
- “I believe there’s an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts”
2. “Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances.”
– Jackie Chan
3. “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.”
4. “Its lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself”
5. “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you have got a kingdom”
-Jack Lalanne ( aka the godfather of fitness )
6. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
7. “Nothing is more certain than the defeat of a man who gives up.”
8. “Your biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your legs and the voice inside that yells can’t, but don’t listen. You just push harder and then you hear the voice whisper can and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are.”
9. “Winning starts with the complete command of fundamentals. Then it takes desire, determination, discipline, and self-sacrifice. And finally it takes a great deal of love, fairness and respect for your fellow man. Put all these together, and even if you don’t win, how can you loose ? “
-Jesse Owens ( Track and field athlete )
10. “You become what you believe.”
The last quote is my favorite. I know it is from a TV show anchor but not from any bodybuilder or a fitness enthusiast but the message in this quote applies to all who believe in themselves and have set a goal to accomplish. The goal can be anything but not only limited to fitness. I know it is difficult to concentrate on fitness especially with busy work and family schedules but I hope this article gives you the inspiration to be busy but fit.
At last I would like to mention the famous quote from one of best motivational speaker ” Jim Rohn”
Please share and like this post and also let us know about your personal favorite quotes ( in the comment section below ) which keeps you motivated.