HEALTHY EATING TIPS DURING NIGHT SHIFTS
This is the first blog on Diet Plan for Night Shift.
We will try to make much more moderate diet plans for all our friends who are working in night shifts. and also make diet plans for all the friends who work in Morning Shift and Afternoon shift.
And also make diet plans for all the friends who work in Morning Shift and Afternoon shift.
It is very challenging to work in night shifts and what is more challenging than working in night shifts is to do justice with your food intake.
There are many people who work in rotational shifts and has to do Day/Night shifts after every alternate month and this causes indigestion.
There is a myth that people think that it is not easy to plan and keep a consistent diet plan during night shift but it is not that trickier if you plan your diet/meal/activities according to your timings.
Let’s see below how you can eat healthy during night shift : HEALTHY EATING TIPS DURING NIGHT SHIFTS
- Avoid too many carbs which come through Cookies, Chocolates, and many more sugary products.
- It is your job to make sure that you don’t intake carbs and instead go for high protein foods like sprouts, eggs, Chicken etc.
- Make sure to have your dinner at work or even before your cab comes at your home.
- Leaving your home after eating home made food will keep you energetic at work and you will stay away from outside food when your tummy is full.
- Pack your food from home so that you can have home cooked food in small installments during your shift.
- It is always good to have a glass of milk before sleeping as it gives relaxation to your body.
- Important of all is to make sure to do physical activities as regular exercise helps to manage stress. It improves mental and physical strength.
These simple tips can help you to manage your diet and food habits during the night shift.
Above points can also be applied to Day and Afternoon shifts.
We will share the diet plans that can be applied during Night/Afternoon/Night shift which will help you to get rid of extra weight and unnecessary eating.
Be Busy But Fit